What does our Standard Savings Account offer?
- You receive a 0.1% fidelity premium for deposits that are on your account for longer than 1 year.
- And a base rate of 0.01%.
- Your deposits are covered up to €100,000 through Belgium's deposit guarantee.
- And exempt from 15% withholding tax on the first €980 of interest earned in 2021.
How does it work?
- Download the Aion Bank app.
- Sign up for a membership and open an account within minutes.
- Go to the Finance tab and select ‘open new savings account’.
- Select the Standard Savings Account.
Digital banking at its best
- Signing up is fast and easy with our fully digital process
- Manage your money from anywhere
- Discover even more ways to save and earn money
Unfortunately, sending a text message
is currently not available.
Don't worry and try again tomorrow.
In the meantime you can search for Aion Bank applicationon Google Play, App Store and App Gallery:
Type of product
Our Standard Regulated Savings Account is free of charge and is opened for an indefinite duration. Your money is always available without any costs. Account is for mobile clients only.
The Standard Regulated Savings Account is subject to Belgian law and complying with the conditions set out in Article 2 of the Royal Decree executing the Income Tax Code 1992.
The rates on our savings accounts can be changed at any given time. Our members will be notified of such changes via email.
Before opening an account, please read the key information for savers and the deposit guarantee information sheet below.
Individuals are exempt from 15% withholding tax on the first €980 of interest earned in 2021.
Protection of savings
Your deposits are protected up to €100 000 per person. In case of bankruptcy or risk of bankruptcy of the financial institution, the saver runs the risk of not recovering his/her savings or may be subject to a diminution / conversion in shares (Bail-in) of the amount of the claims he/she holds against the financial institution in excess of €100 000, I.e. the amount falling within the scope of the deposit guarantee scheme (read more about the Deposit protection guarantee below).
You can send your complaints to us using our chat or write an email to email@example.com.
If you are not satisfied, contact bank mediation service at www.ombfin.be.